Maximizing Business Development and ROI
On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 excellent, how would you rate the data in your client relationship management (CRM) system? It will never be perfect, but if it’s not close to 10, you’re not realizing the full potential of CRM. Misspelled names, incorrect addresses, incomplete information and duplicate records can limit the effectiveness of even the most powerful software. In short, the quality of your data is a key determinant of the success of your system.
Building and maintaining a clean and complete database can be a real challenge for a number of reasons, including:
- Inconsistencies may exist between different databases utilized for different purposes (e.g. billing and mailing)
- Professionals can be reluctant to share information about key contacts
- Having no clear goals, no data management plan, and little or no training
- Responsibility for maintaining the data is unclear
- Data management is not a priority and falls to the bottom of to-do lists
Having clean, accurate, complete and up-to-date data is essential to CRM success.To find out what firms are doing to meet the data management challenge, ContactEase CRM convened a panel of professionals with extensive CRM experience and created a whitepaper to help you achieve success. For the full whitepaper visit our website – http://colevalley.com/Resources.aspx
For more on data management and other aspects of CRM, please call ContactEase at 1-800-447-1212 ext 2 or visit colevalley.com.