In the recently released 2019 Legal Marketing Trends from FSquared Marketing, Jennifer Whittier from ContactEase shares why she thinks 2019 is the year of the bridge when it comes to CRM data. Jennifer joins other leading law firm marketing experts to share insight on important trends for 2019.
Law firm leadership is experiencing data overload when trying to make decisions for the future. While the law firm business model is based on relationships, the financial data that drives firm management is often disconnected from the relationship data. It isn’t just financial data we struggle with either. Data resides in many places besides the CRM system: ERM systems, eMarketing systems, social media, and experience databases. 2019 will be the year of the bridge–between the data silos and the CRM database,
Jennifer Whittier in CRM in 2019: The Year of the Bridge.
Trends identified for 2019 include:
- Using tech to productize legal services
- Replacing random acts of content with a data-focused approach
- Threats & opportunities in web accessibility
- The rich opportunities of local search marketing
- Bridging data sources through CRM
- An increase in budgets, hiring, and specialization within legal marketing