Gambling can be great fun in Las Vegas, but gambling on an investment like CRM? Not so much.
If it’s time to invest in CRM (or if your current system isn’t working as well as you’d like), be sure to stop by Booth 315. You’ll have the opportunity to mix and mingle with current ContactEase clients who will share their insight and experiences on everything from making the case for CRM and getting buy-in from management to successfully implementing the system and showing a return on investment.
Don’t take a gamble with your marketing dollars or the trust of your attorneys.
Meet our experts, the in-house marketers that work with ContactEase every day, and learn:
- How to get buy-in for your firm
- How ContactEase can enhance your firm’s strategic marketing and communication efforts
- Hindsight: what your peers wish they knew before getting started with CRM
Tuesday Morning (10:00 – 10:45) meet:
- Kim Hafley, Director of Marketing & Recruitment, Foster Swift Collins & Smith PC
- Ellen Page, Manager of Business Development & Marketing, Chaffetz Lindsey LLP
Tuesday Afternoon (2:45 – 3:30) meet:
- Jim Jarrell, Director of Marketing & Practice Development, Stark & Stark
- Joy Long, Director of Marketing, Ostrow Reisin Berk & Abrams LTD
Wednesday Morning (10:30 – 11:00) meet:
- Jenn Merlin, Marketing Manager, Houser, Henry & Syron LLP
- Alison Janzen, Marketing Director, Torkin Manes LLP